Live maps visitor - Map your visitors for free
The live maps are offering a great way to view the list of latest visitors of your site. The data present in live maps are including the perfect location of city and country, time, IP address and also geographic coordinates. All the latest visits are gathered into the collections on a map. You can also even alter the map provider by simply clicking on a button at the top right corner of a map. The best thing about live maps visitor are greatly supporting you to discover out how many number of users are visiting into your site, what their depth of visit is, how often they visit a website and also what your returning new visitors ration is. These all informations are existed in a visual way that supports you to well understand your audience.
Simple select your map options and click the "Copy" button.Yes, Live Traffic Feed is GDPR compliant!
Select widget width:
Maps for root domain (*.example.com):
Copy the text to your clipboard (CTRL-C). Then paste the text into your blog or website HTML (Usually into your sidebar). Make sure you paste the text exactly as it appears or your widget may stop working.
Why do you want to install the live maps visitor?
Here are the top most reasons to install the live maps visitor on your website that includes:
- Simple installation
- Completely free to use
- Secure connection support
- Traffic visualization
When you want to map your visitors for free, you can make use of live maps visitor to view where your visitors are from in real time. In this case, you can simply include the widget and begin viewing where and when your clients or friends visit your website or blog and then display off to your audience worldwide.
Install live visitor’s map
- The maps show off in a wonderful interface to know your most recent visitors.
- Next, you click on a country to zoom out to the ‘continent’ view in order to take a good look at the particular areas.
- Here, each bubble denotes the visitor. They are even refreshed for each 5 seconds and also new visitors look on a map with the flashing result.
- The color and size of a bubble denotes the count of a visit. Even the latest visits are displayed in yellow and big bubbles. At the same time, the old visitors are denoted with translucent and small markers.
- On hover on a visitor marker, the tooltip is showed screening a summary of this visit.
Why visitor maps for your site?
Right now, the real time live maps visitor is available in the form of widget. In order to know where your website visitors come from, the web maps are completely free as well as simple to place in your webpage. These live maps are displaying the IP location of your friends, clients and visitors as well as they are perfectly updated in real time. You can also even display this visitor map in weekly or monthly activity and more. Even more, you can also add your live visitor map to any of your blog pages or social network platforms such as Facebook, Myspace, blogster, BlogSpot, WordPress plus, bebo, imvu and many more. Let’s begin making your own live map on your site and get to know how many recent visitors are there.